Tree, Bush, Stump and Brush Removal Throughout the Twin Cities
At Jay's Tree Care, we know that eliminating or removing trees, bushes, shrubs, and stumps around residential homes, commercial buildings, or municipalities like schools, government buildings and etc. is very labor intensive. This puts physical stress on a person and can also damage a property. That's why Jay's tree care has made it affordable and cost-effective for you to depend on us to carry out your Tree Service tasks.
Whether your needs are as simple as removing small bushes, shrubs, and stumps or as complex as removing large trees surrounded by hazards (municipal power lines, neighboring houses, commercial properties, poisonous wildlife, etc.).
Jay's Tree Care is fully licensed, insured, and bonded to perform all tree removal, bush removal, and stump removal services. Our company has been servicing the Twin Cities for several years now. If you are interested in our services, or if you are uncertain which services you may need, feel free to contact us today for a consultation!
Our bush, stump, or tree removal services may be needed for the following:
- Natural splitting / cracking discovered at critical parts of the tree.
- Wind gusts and/or lightning strikes from previous storms.
- Safety (i.e. overgrown trees/bushes to adjacent properties and/or public-use spaces).
- Other (significant aging, bug infestation, and/or disease to trees, bushes, or stumps).
Our bush, stump, and tree removal services generally include the following:
- Full-service tree removals (removal of all branches, logs, and major debris) stump removal can be added to any quote if requested.
- Full-service bush removals (includes stump removal if requested at time of estimate)
- Full-service stump removals and stump grinding